IN WHICH WE STUFFED LADDERS UP ASSES
It may slow in the doldrums of summer, but it’s always hot here at the MetalSucks Mansion. This week in metal:
- You all argued about the merits of booze vs. drugs vs. soberness at shows.
- Ladder Up An Ass stole the show at Rockstar Mayhem Fest; best supergroup EVAR!
- At All Cost went on hiatus. We cried.
- You asked Anton OyVey, and the MetalSucks Mansion resident Reb responded.
- Math dorks After the Burial get super-dorky with math dorkfest.
- Axl uses the phrase “Snore de Force” to describe Norma Jean’s new album.
See you Monday. Have a good one.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet