IN WHICH WE USED DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TO NUMB OUR PAIN
It’s Friday, and it’s nice out. I’ma go have a whiskey. Booze and drugs make you look cool and get lots of pussy… it’s true.
Here’s what happened this week that made us batty enough to turn to the dark side:
- We got sick of metal bands doing ironic pop cover songs just in time for a metal band to do another terrible pop cover song.
- We spoke with Barney Greenway of Napalm Death, Chris Arp of Psyopus and Karl Sanders of Nile.
- We were Gay for Gojira and Crazy for The Chariot.
- The Devil Wears Prada: way too popular.
- We looked at new records from Black Math Horseman, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, as well as a new track from Suicide Silence and a new track from Dream Theater.
- xAxlRosenbergx got all anti-straight edge on your asses.
See you next week. Don’t get too stoned tomorrow with yer Uncle Kip.