IN WHICH WE MOUTH RAPED OUR LEGACY
Today was Friday the 13th, but absolutely nothing bad happened to me. I mean, the night is young so shit could still go horribly awry I suppose, but all in all, I had a pretty good day – nay, I had a pretty good week. If only the same could be said for the world of metal. Here’s some disasters the plagued various musicians this week:
- Slash completed his decade-long indoctrination into the Metallica “Fuck Our Fans” Club.
- We’re not sure if Steven Tyler is still in Aerosmith or not, but we are sure that we don’t give a fuck either way.
- There was a lot of controversy over a really, really ugly painting.
- No can explain to me why I should care about Alter Bridge.
- Fear Faction ate s’more babies, released a new song.
- R.I.P. Jerry Fuchs.
And, oh yeah, some good news: MetalSucks is going to do a digital release of The Binary Code’s Suspension of Disbelief on December 15 for just five bucks! Get stoked.
Alright. I’m off to go hear Vince spin. Have a nice weekend everyone. Next week we have another extra, super-duper special surprise for you…