IN WHICH WE GOBBLED TURKEY
We’re shuttering the Mansion early this week in celebration of the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. Axl closed down his Annex hours ago, and I’m bidding farewell to the Vince Division as soon as I finish this here “Worst Week Ever” column. The Monkeys will have to make due on their own ’til Monday.
- Devin Townsend sold some records.
- Noisecreep released their “Best Songs of the Decade” and “Best Albums of 2009” lists. Predictably, arguing ensued.
- Cristina Scabbia posed for a PETA with clothes on (imagine that!), then she took our joke a little too seriously.
- We looked at new releases from supergroups Shrinebuilder and Them Crooked Vultures.
- There’s drama in The Human Abstract camp.
That’s it. We out. Maybe we’ll do SSTGST and Black Metal Brunch columns. Adios!