IN WHICH WE BROKE DOWN THE BREAKDOWN
Alright, so Vince is back Tuesday, which means the balance between light and dark should be restored here at the MetalSucks Mansion. What Vince doesn’t know is that I had Higgins make some… adjustments to Vince’s wing. Let’s just say I wouldn’t be sitting on the shitter when ya flush it, Vinnie. BWA-HA-HA!!!
Here’s what we did while Vince has been away:
- We spoke to the legendary Jello Biafra and DevilDriver’s Dez Fafara.
- God Forbid’s Doc Coyle broke down the breakdown, The Austerity Program’s Justin Foley ruminated some more on the format wars, andVertebrae33’s Rod Githens analyzed the best album covers of 2009.
- We checked out new releases by Six Feet Under, Valkyrja, Brainstorm, Trapped Under Ice and Sons of Azrael.
- Our staff chose some albums that will fuck your face off in 2010.
- The line-up for Mayhem Fest 2010 got the kids all riled up.
- Dave Mustaine and Kerry King <3 T.G.I.Friday’s.
Have a good weekend, everybody!!!