IN WHICH WE GOT A FACELIFT
EVERYBODY SING WITH ME NOW: “I FEEL PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY, I FEEL PRETTY, AND WITTY, AND BRIIIIIIIGHT!”
No West Side Story fans in the house? No one? Okay, fuck it. Here’s what happened in the world of FUCKING METAL this week:
- We’re streaming Mantric’s The Descent in its entirety.
- We’re giving away new tracks by Nevermore and Heaven Shall Burn.
- We debuted a new video by Karma to Burn.
- Cynic’s Paul Masvidal meditated on unexplained healings, As I Lay Dying’s Nick Hipa gave us a refresher on L O S T, The Austerity Program’s Justin Foley thinks it’s okay to enjoy music by scumbags, Intronaut’s Sacha Dunable wants your help naming his new band, and Eyal from Daath and Levi/Werstler wants you to start ordering CDs online.
- We spoke to Mike Patton and Brian Posehn.
- Slayer and Megadeth are both doing full album performances on their American Carnage tour; Testament, not so much.
- Rose Funoral just can’t live down their past.
Next week brings so many interviews and exclusives it’ll make your head explode. See ya then!