IN WHICH WE SHAVED BELLADONNA’S BUSH
Yep, we talked a lot of smack on Joey Belladonna this week, much to the chagrin of, well, an awful lot of you. I think we’re done for a little while… but I can’t make any promises. Our job at MetalSucks is to amuse ourselves first and foremost, and, well, we thought it was pretty damned funny. So ppppfffftttt.
Here’s what else went down this week:
- We debuted the title track from Nachtmystium’s new album, Addicts.
- Genetic’s Dallas Coyle called us “influential,” Disfear’s Tomas Lindberg shared some Maryland Deathfest memories, The Austerity Program’s Justin Foley unveiled his top four Taco Riffs, Cynic’s Paul Masvidal got burglarized, As I Lay Dying’s Nick Hipa made some new revelations about L O S T, God Forbid’s Doc Coyle worried about turning into an old geezer, Daath’s Eyal Levi gave us a lesson in stage etiquette, and Batillus’ Geoff Summers gave us a new studio update.
- We spoke to The Melvins’ Buzz Osborne, Periphery’s Misha “Bulb” Mansoor, Testament’s Chuck Billy, and Sick of it All’s Lou Koller.
- We checked out new releases by Korn and Ufomammut and Year of No Light.
- Is Mastodon’s Brent Hinds a Mastodick?
- Sergeant D sez Cunthunt777 are your new favorite band.
- Don’t worry, baby, Dr. Danzig gonna cure what ails you.
- Hot chick loves Nergal, hates the Bible.
- Boy oh boy, do we love the new Limp Bizkit cover art!
- If you’re looking for new band members, don’t do this.
Alright. We’re gonna go get drunk and crank We’ve Come For You All in John Bush’s honor. Have a great weekend, everyone.