IN WHICH WE BOOKED A TRIP TO MALDIVES
So, yeah, it turns out there’s a burgeoning metal scene in Maldives, and we even know some peeps who have either worked there or may work there in the future. Does that mean we’ll take a vacation there soon? Fuck do we look like, Wes Borland?
Here’s some other shit that happened this week:
- We were re-joined by some old friends: Porn star Bobbi Starr talked about the world’s most metal porn, and Dallas Coyle pondered the road to happiness.
- We debuted an exclusive excerpt from Dave Mustaine’s memoirs, and are giving you a chance to meet the man himself.
- We spoke to Woody Weatherman from C.O.C. and Roxana Shirazi, author of The Last Living Slut.
- We checked out new releases by Clutch and The Acacia Strain and I Declare War.
- Sergeant D. taught us about the history of slam.
- We defended Eddie Van Halen from Dave Davies.
- We climbed a Wall of Douche.
- We met The Crud Wizard…
- …who is infinitely cooler than the dude from ICP’s ree-ree son.
- Also, BON JOVI + BOOBIES!!!
Okay. Gonna go to an awesome Cynic show now. Lates.