“FIFTEEN THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT KIRK WINDSTEIN,” BY KIRK WINDSTEIN
Tomorrow sees the release of Crowbar’s new album, Sever the Wicked Hand, on eOne (you can pre-order a physical copy here or a digital copy here, and watch an EPK for the album here). To celebrate, Crowbar main man Kirk Windstein offered to tell MetalSucks readers fifteen things they did not already know about him. And far be it from us to say “no” to Kirk Windstein! And so, enjoy a rare intimate look into the mind of Kirk Windstein, directly from the man himself…
15) I’m addicted to diet soda and sparkling water! I’m always drinking one or the other.
14) I like to wake up no later than 7:00 a.m.
13) I love Journey.
12) My first arena concert was Van Halen, “The 80’s Invasion,” on the Women and Children First tour.
11) Ace Frehley is the reason I play guitar.
Ten more things you didn’t know about Kirk after the jump!
10) I’m a huge Notre Dame football fan!
9) I live in an all black neighborhood. We are the only white family!
8) I write my best riffs with the sun shining through the window.
7) I love folding laundry.
6) I love doing yard work.
5) My favorite food is boiled seafood, New Orleans style!
4) I think the most underrated guitarist is Frank Marino from Mahogany Rush.
3) My favorite actor is Al Pacino.
2) My favorite color is black.
And the number one thing you didn’t know about Kirk Windstein is…
1) I’m a huge Lady Gaga fan!