PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST: WIN CDs FROM FLESHWROUGHT AND ALLEGAEON
Last week we offered 5 full-access memberships at GuitarMasterClass.net for any guitar players looking to better their game who also happen to be good at coming up with entertaining captions to silly metal photos. The winning entries to the photo at right are:
- Brock Stearns: “Old Man’s Child”
- Sacajawea: “In recent news it appears that Bret Michaels is dating a 30 foot tall black metal musician.”
- trence75: “Trust me lars, these drum lessons will be good for you. I’ll just stand outside and play blackened, where nobody can hear me. Then we’ll go get you that bicycle like I promised you.”
- gnarlatron: “In an effort to thwart yet another topless photo leak, Winds of Plague hire a keyboardist who’s [sic] nude photos are illegal to distribute.”
- Nick: “black metal busking gets real when there is a tiny mouth to feed.”
This week we’re giving away two Metal Blade prize packs each containing a copy of Fleshwrought’s Dementia Dyslexia and Allegaeon’s Fragments of Form and Function. You best know what to do by now: come up with the funniest captions to the below photo (sent in by reader Joleen) and remember to use a real email address (or post it with your comment if you’re using FB Connect).