IN WHICH WE WERE COOL AS ICE
Oh my fuck, you guys, IT IS 71 DEGREES OUTSIDE. I was gonna stay home and watch Vanilla Ice’s underrated cinemetallic classic, Cool as Ice, but instead I am getting stoned and going for a long, long walk in the sun. Quickly, before I ditch you losers to actually enjoy life, here’s what we did this week:
- God Forbid’s Doc Coyle weighed-in on Sergeant D.’s “band life is for losers” theory.
- We broke the news that hardcore supergroup S.O.S. has signed with Good Fightand got an exclusive report on the status of He is Legend from the band’s manager.
- We debuted new music by Napalm Death (thanks, Decibel!), The Haunted and Clutch.
- We said cel-lo to Grayceon’s Jackie Perez Gratz and got the skinny on the new Today is the Day album from drummer Curran Reynolds.
- We checked out the latest release from Total Fucking Destruction.
- We wondered if women make better metal singers than men.
- We examined the Kid Rock-Confederate flag controversy.
- We watched the worst video of 2011 so far.
- Dummy Nosenothing listened to the new Meshuggah song and then chased an ice cream truck.
- WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK…
Alright, I’m gonna go have some ice cream! ICE CREAM! YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!