IN WHICH WE ACTUALLY AGREED WITH HITLER
Maybe next week we’ll finally stop making fun of Morbid Angel for thinking that Illud Divinum Insanus was a good idea, but then again, probably not. As long as videos like this one exist, the lulz shall continue!
Speaking of lulz, here’s what else we did this week:
- We completed our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Guitarists!
- We debuted the new Children of Bodom video.
- We also debuted new music by Sepultura and Isis.
- We introduced a new column by Landphil from Municipal Waste and Cannabis Corpse, and had a special edition of “Rigged” by Forbidden’s Steve Smyth.
- We spoke to Matt Henderson from S.O.S.
- We checked out the latest releases from the aforementioned Morbid Angel as well as Nitro and Wildestarr, and Kuldvas, Adam Emanon, Surachai, and Undying.
- We enjoyed seeing you not enjoy this Lady Gaga/Judas Priest mash-up.
- We assured our parents that metal isn’t getting too mainstream.
- We had our annual laugh at the most recent Gathering of the Juggalos infomercial.
- We got ready for the monotony of Metallica Monopoly.
And hopefully next week no legendary bands will release anything that’s completely unlistenable. ‘Til then, dear friends…