WHAT COULD THE “HUGE LIMP BIZKIT NEWS” POSSIBLY BE?
OMG U GUISE, Fred Durst has promised that some “huge Limp Bizkit news” is going to be announced in December. (See above tweet for details.) I am, obvs, totes excited.
What do you think it could possibly be????????? Here are some thoughts I had:
- Gold Cobra II: No Seriously Please Buy Our Album This Time Okay? is getting a release date.
- The eagerly anticipated Poison-style summer shed tour with three other washed-up nu metal bands is finally happening.
- The eagerly anticipated Poison-style summer shed tour with Poison is finally happening.
- The other members of Limp Bizkit are joining the cast of Fred’s new sitcom. They’ll play his former backing band about whom presently no one gives a shit.
- Fred is abandoning his sitcom to take over Rock of Love. The program will now have the new, cleverer title, Gold Cock of Love.
- Wes Borland is leaving the band to pursue disappearing from the face of the earth. Consequently, Mike whasshisname from Snot or Tons or whatever the fuck they’re called now returning to the fold.
- Limp Bizkit is changing their name to Emmure.
- Emmure is changing their name to Limp Bizkit.
- Limp Bizkit is breaking up.
- Limp Bizkit is committing ritual group suicide.
So what do you think it is???? Feel free to continue speculating in the comments section below.
[via The PRP]