IN WHICH WE PUT A PLUG IN IT
This weekend is the Oscars! Don’t care? Of course you don’t! The two videos above are better than most of the nominated films they’re parodying!
So while none of us wait to see who wins the world’s most expensive door stop, why not review some of the fun shit we did this week on MetalSucks? For example…
- We debuted new music from 3 Inches of Blood, 7 Horns 7 Eyes, Outcast, and DYS.
- We checked out new releases from Napalm Death and Stallone.
- We did a major facepalm as Dave Mustaine said horrible things about both homosexuals and African women. We also wondered which minority group he’ll speak out against next.
- We made new homies on JuggaloBook.
- We learned about a crazy new nu-metal band.
- We declared: “Death to moshpits!”
- We got bummed that drummer Mike Smith has left Suffocation.
Next week brings two sweet new music premieres and a sweet new music video premiere, the debut of a new interview series, and, oh yeah, we’re gonna kick off our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Drummers. Get psyched!