PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST: WIN A PAIR OF GENERAL SURGERY CDs!
Yeah so last week’s photo was pretty great, wasn’t it? Here are the five winners, each of whom will receive a CD and t-shirt from all of the bands on Paganfest III (Turisas, Alestorm, Arkona and Huntress):
- Dantera: “These boys get their corpse paint right from the source.”
- Andrewdkastner: “Oldest virgin sacrifice to date.”
- Tchitcherine: “Pictured above are the members of Suicide Silence (from left to right): Blast-Beats McBroni, Breakdown Maker the Snuffles, Mitch Lucker, and Breakdown Maker the Sniffles. Their new album, “Same Song Different Track Number” will be out soon.”
- Jason Roche: “I’m so sick and tired of this bullshit! If Sacajawea wins one more damn contest, this old hag is gonna get it!”
- Dmullinax869: “New recruits for the Neighborhood Watch.”
This week we’ve got a General Surgery prize pack to give away via Relapse Records: a CD copy of the compilation A Collection of Depravation and a reissue of their 1991 debut Necrology (both available for purchase). As if you need to be told: leave a comment with the funniest caption to the photo below (sent in by MS reader Tim Sherry). Remember to use a real email address (or post it along with your comment if you’re logged in with your Facebook or Twitter account).