IN WHICH OBAMA TOOK MUSTAINE DOWN A PEG OR TWO
By the time you read this, I will be at a Passover sedar on Long Island. If you live in the area, please come save me.
Here are the highlights from this week:
- President Barack Obama responded to Megadeth mainman Dave Mustaine‘s accusations that he’s not really from America.
- Ten years after his death, we paid tribute to Alice in Chains vocalist Layne Staley.
- We debuted new music from Disfiguring the Goddess and Inverloch.
- Periphery’s Jake Bowen told us about his live gear, Torche told us about being on tour, and God Forbid’s Doc Coyle told us about the NBA.
- We spoke to Deicide’s Glen Benton and Municipal Waste’s Tony Foresta.
- We checked out new releases from Emmure, High on Fire, Municipal Waste, and The 11th Hour.
- Behemoth were banned in Ohio.
- We looked at concept art from an abandoned Metallica video game.
- We were really, really excited to learn that the new Gojira album finally has a title, track listing, and release date.
- Oh yeah we’re gonna talk about how metal Game of Thrones is every Monday morning the season. And once you get your first blood, we’ll put a son in you. Mother says it shouldn’t be long.
See ya Monday, when we’ll be all hopped up on sugar from all the post-Easter-sale Cadbury Eggs!