IN WHICH WE DID SOME FANTASY CASTING
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
Here’s what happened this week:
- Baroness were in a tragic bus accident in the U.K.
- Dave Mustaine continued to act like a total moron.
- Neurosis finally announced a new album.
- Insane Clown Posse announced that they’re gonna sue the FBI for classifying Juggalos as a gang.
- Randy Blythe asserted that the U.S. Justice Department knew he was wanted by Czech authorities — they just never bothered to tell him.
- Anthrax became the first metal band on Mars.
- Sleep took the best band photo ever.
- Peter Dolving opened up about his split with The Haunted.
- Mitt Romney announced Origin’s Paul Ryan as his running mate (no not really dummy).
- We did some fantasy casting for metal biopics.
Have a relaxing weekend everyone. See ya Monday.