IN WHICH WE WENT SHOPPING FOR JAPANESE GROCERIES
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
Here’s what happened this week:
- We debuted new music from Murder Construct.
- Gwar’s Dave Brockie prepared us for the start of football season.
- Phil Anselmo and our own Corey Mitchell finalized a deal for Phil’s autobiography to be published in 2014!
- The members of Baroness were released from the hospital… but forced to cancel all remaining 2012 tour dates.
- The members of Vilipend asserted: “It should have been Lars!”
- Rachel Maddow asserted: “Death metal in Tampa is cool!”
- This metalhead released an awesome five-year-long time-lapse video of himself… set to Buckethead no less!
- Suicide Silence’s Mitch Lucker got a boo-boo.
- Limp Bizkit’s Fred Durst recorded a song with Insane Clown Posse, signaling the end of days.
- Glenn Danzig went shopping for Japanese groceries.
We’ll be closed Monday for the Labor Day holiday, but we’ll be back bright n’ early on Tuesday. ‘Til then, everyone have a terrific weekend!!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet