IN WHICH WE GOT DRUNK AND FILMED A MUSIC VIDEO WITH OUR CAT
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
Here are some highlights from this week:
- We debuted new music from Sylosis.
- We got a track-by-track breakdown of The Contortionist’s Intrinsic from vocalist/keyboardist Jonathan Carpenter.
- We reviewed the latest releases from Down, The Acacia Strain, and Blut Aus Nord.
- We got an update on Baroness’ status following their horrific bus crash in August.
- We enjoyed the debut of new Gwar guitarist Pustulus Maximus.
- We were less-than-surprised to learn that Morbid Angel were turned away at the Canadian border.
- We enjoyed a sweet guitar cover of Emmure… played on a hockey stick.
- We wondered “What’s next?” now that the CD is thirty years old.
- We watched Rock of Ages so you don’t have to.
- We watched Shaun get drunk and make a metal video with his cat.
Th-th-th-that’s all folks! See ya Monday.