In Which We Got Academic About Moshing
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We debuted new music by Shai Hulud, Enabler, Botanist, and Sannhet.
- We checked out the latest releases from Kvelertak, Portal, and Tomahawk.
- We learned eight simple rules for getting your band ready to record in the studio.
- We enjoyed an academic paper on moshing by the Cornell University physics department.
- We spoke to Exhumed’s Matt Harvey about his love of Metallica.
- We learned that the member of Navy Seal Team Six who shot Osama bin Laden is a Demon Hunter fan.
- We were saddened to learn that Kashmir’s first all-girl rock band was forced to disband due to death threats.
- We giggled at a baby who loves Abiotic and a little girl moshing to Bad Brains.
- We handed out heavy metal Valentine’s Day cards.
- We listed the ten best metal songs about masturbation and the five best metal songs about meteors.
Have a terrific weekend everyone! Vince is on vacation with the missus most of next week, so it’s just gonna you n’ me… bwa-ha-ha!!!