In Which We Clapped Our Hands Said Yeah
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We continued our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Frontmen!
- We debuted new music from Warbeast, Hacride, and Nero Di Marte.
- We spoke with Robb Flynn from Machine Head, who also provided us with an awesome Spotify thrash playlist, and Fenriz from Darkthrone.
- Metal musicians paid tribute to former Iron Maiden drummer Clive Burr after he lost his battle with Multiple Sclerosis.
- Municipal Waste, Iron Maiden, and Pig Destroyer all launched their own beers.
- We tried to listen to an eleven-hour-long doom song and did not make it very far.
- We did, however, listen to more than three minutes of Metallica’s James Hetfield screaming “YEAH!”
- We discovered a new shitstain on the ass of the universe.
- We learned more about Howard Jones’ new band with members of All Shall Perish and Devolved.
- We watched this schmucky Kamelot fan argue that death metal, grindcore, hardcore, and deathcore are not music.
Next week, our frontman list continues, and in theory at least I think we’re gonna have another awesome premiere for you. ‘Til then — don’t anything we wouldn’t do… which ain’t much, come to think of it…
Thanks to Brent for the video!