In Which We Made Dildos Shaped Like Our Heads
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: April 22 — April 26, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- We debuted new music from Dark Tranquillity, Scale the Summit, and Howl.
- We did not debut the incredibly shitty new Megadeth single.
- Gwar’s Oderus Urungus also thinks the new Megadeth single blows.
- Ghost released their own line of sex toys.
- Attack Attack! announced that they’re breaking up!!! But so did Barn Burner.
- Jimmy Kimmel demonstrated how music fans love to pretend to know obscure bands.
- This short film reimagines Kiss’ “Beth” as a two-sided phone conversation between Peter Criss and his wife.
- Slipknot’s Joey Jordison is working on a new project with Strapping Young Lad’s Jed Simon and Darkest Hour’s Kris Norris.
- Rob Zombie’s latest film, The Lords of Salem, tanked at the box office.
- The Melvins announced a thirtieth anniversary tour.
Have a terrific weekend, folks. See ya Monday!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet