In Which a Great Reign Came to Its Conclusion
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: April 29 — May 3, 2013
Unfortunately, the loss of the legendary Jeff Hanneman means this was one of those weeks that really may have been the worst ever. This week’s playlist features songs with music AND lyrics written by Jeff Hanneman. There is no better way to honor his legacy than by cranking his music.
Don’t forget to sign up for the MetalSucks email list to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks (we promise not to spam you). You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter.
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s other top stories:
- We debuted new music from The Monolith Deathcult.
- We spoke to Phil Anselmo and The Ocean’s Robin Staps.
- We watched five minutes of Meshuggah’s lighting genius at work.
- We listened to six minutes of brand new Devin Townsend music.
- We learned not to fuck with old Iron Maiden fans.
- Ex-Killswitch Engage vocalist Howard Jones revealed that he was in diabetic coma for three days.
- Korn announced a new album with returning guitarist Brian “Head” Welch.
- UGH! There will be Juggalos in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Is this the most entertaining hardcore video of the year so far?
- The Deftones paid tribute to Kriss Kross, who also suffered a loss this week.
Have a good weekend, folks. Do some shots for Hanneman!!!