In Which We Were Men of Metal
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: June 10 — June 14, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We’re presenting the most br00tal death metal tour of the year!
- Last year’s unlawful charges against Animals as Leaders guitarist Javier Reyes were dropped.
- The Insane Clown Posse are getting their own television show.
- Vic Rattlehead resigned from being Megadeth’s mascot.
- Finally! Scientific proof that being a guitarist will get you laid.
- We debated with Noisey: are Ghost worth all the hype?
- This is the craziest Tool cover you’ll ever hear.
- Unearth’s Ken Susi is in a pop-punk band — and they’re good!!!
- Despite Tim Lambesis’ ongoing legal troubles, the new Austrian Death Machine will be completed.
- Christians Against Slipknot is our new favorite Facebook page.
It’s a bird, it’s a plane… it’s the weekend! See ya Monday dawgs.