In Which Anso’s Beauty Was Intimidating
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: June 17 — June 21, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We premiered new music from Battlecross, Mouth of the Architect, and Bangladeafy.
- We spoke to Last Chance to Reason’s Michael Lessard about joining The Contortionist as a full-time member.
- We learned that Randy Blythe’s manslaughter trial left all of Lamb of God “bankrupt.”
- We also learned that Lemmy needs a defibrillator now.
- Andrew W.K. tried to break the world record for longest drum session… in a retail store.
- Trent Reznor announced that David Lynch will direct the new Nine Inch Nails video.
- We learned that, sadly, there is no new Mastodon music in Disney/Pixar’s Monsters University.
- We destroyed the hopes and dreams of small children.
- We wondered who the fuck would buy a used part of pants from BulletBoys vocalist Marq Torien for $7k?
- Jeff Hanneman’s widow discussed the late Slayer guitarist’s post-spider bite depression.
Next week brings a couple of big premieres and more general tomfoolery. See ya then!