Here’s a Picture of
Slayer “Slayer”‘s New Line-Up Scab Drummer Paul Bostaph has posted a photograph of Slayer’s new line-up to his Facebook page, while Slayer have done no such thing presumably because, unlike Paul Bostaph, they feel no need to remind people that Paul Bostaph is back in Slayer now. But it’s actually a really interesting picture because, much like the cover of Abbey Road, if you examine the photo closely, there are several hidden messages contained within. For example:
- Tom Araya is demonstrating what he and Kerry King did to Dave Lombardo’s testicles.
- Kerry King is reassuring fans that although Slayer may have run out of Jeff Hannemans, he has not run out of teeth.
- Kerry King is reassuring fans that although Slayer may have run out of Jeff Hannemans, they will never run out of guitar picks.
- Kerry King is reassuring fans that although Slayer may have run out of Jeff Hannemans, he never ever puts his guitar down or even stops strumming it, and therefore Slayer will be able to write a good album without Jeff Hanneman.
- Gary Holt is showing you the last thing your little girl will ever see before she dies if you don’t shut the fuck up about how Slayer have run out of Jeff Hannemans.
- Paul is dead.
ANYWAY: here they are… Kerry, Tom, Gary and Paul — THE SLAYERS!!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet