In Which the Summer Came to a Bloody Conclusion
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, AUGUST 26 – AUGUST 30, 2013
This week’s playlist is for your Labor Day enjoyment. We hope you, like, enjoy it n’ stuff.
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- Eyehategod drummer Joey LaCaze passed away.
- We learned that Between the Buried and Me don’t want fans to buy their old music.
- Dave Mustaine, one of metal’s biggest idiots, complained about idiotic metal musicians.
- We couldn’t believe which band reunited with their original singer!
- Expensive new regulations could prevent non-Canadian bands from playing Canada.
- We jammed a new metal version of Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie.”
- We listened to the first episode of Ziltoid radio.
- The Metal Evolution: Extreme Metal episode is almost complete!
- We delighted in indie pop covers of metal songs from Driving Mrs. Satan.
- We also delighted in a beatbox version of Dream Theater’s “Dance of Eternity.”
Alrighty then! We’ll be out for the holiday on Monday, but back in full force Tuesday. ‘Til then…