In Which We Pondered Youth in Asia
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- Suicide Silence announced their new singer: All Shall Perish’s Eddie Hermida.
- We spoke to John Petrucci from Dream Theater and Eric Peterson from Testament.
- We were bummed to learn that Crowbar’s Kirk Windstein has left Down.
- We were also bummed to learn that Infamous metal burger joint Kuma’s Corner came under fire from Catholics offended by The Ghost Burger.
- We were delighted by these Motörhead Christmas sweaters.
- We wondered if anyone wants to see Megadeth perform all of Youthanasia live.
- We were baffled by Kirk Hammett’s assertion that Lulu contains some Metallica’s best work.
- We watched moms listen to Cannibal Corpse’s “Hammer Smashed Face.”
- We were enthralled by GWAR’s cover of Billy Ocean and some dude’s marimba cover of Amon Amarth.
- We were intrigued by Iggor Cavalera’s admission that he and Max Cavalera are trying to be “the White Stripes of heavy metal,” with an assist from former LCD Soundsystem frontman James Murphy.
- We were not surprised to learn that Machine Head have signed with Nuclear Blast Entertainment.
Have a great weekend everyone. See ya Monday!