In Which We Wolfed Down Wall Street with Meshuggah
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, February 17 – February 21, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- We watched a video mash-up of Meshuggah with The Wolf of Wall Street. It works incredibly well!
- Fans started a petition to get Leonado DiCaprio to appear with Meshuggah at Bonnaroo.
- Emmure’s founding guitarist Ben Lionetti called Frankie Palmeri “a disgusting human being” and is filing a lawsuit against his former band. Meanwhile the band announced they’d be putting out a new album soon, and it promises to be as ridiculous as you’d expect.
- We learned a whole lot of new details about the Tim Lambesis case from a court testimony.
- One of our writers didn’t like Benighted’s new album while another liked it very much, thank you.
- Korn’s Jonathan Davis joined Dave Mustaine and Ted Nugent in the nutjob alliance of conservative conspiracy theorists.
- Lacuna Coil got a new guitarist… ok no not really.
- New theory: Slipknot guitarist Mick Thompson invented crabcore.
- Ice T’s Body Count will play on the 2014 Mayhem Tour.
We’ll be at the Rivers of Nihil show at Saint Vitus in Brooklyn tonight… say hi if you’re there. Otherwise, see you Monday!