In Which MetalSucks Wrote About Itself in the Third Person
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, April 7 – April 11, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- We premiered new music from Cormorant and Tiger Flowers, plus a sweet new acoustic performance video from Steel Panther.
- Sergeant D. wondered, “Who are The Big Four of metalcore?”
- As I Lay Dying released an official statement regarding their future as a band… only no they didn’t! Turns out it was just Tim Lambesis acting on his own, without consulting with the other members of the band. What a weirdo.
- We mourned the lost of The Ultimate Warrior.
- A college student made a death metal video about heart disease and stroke for class.
- This cat hates guitar shredding.
- The surviving members of GWAR have established The Dave Brockie Foundation, a charity to promote “the advancement of music, images, letters and performances in the arts.”
- Eddie Hermida from Suicide Silence blew some Chinese fans’ minds by making a bowl out of an apple.
- OMG, this Emmure cover.
- OMG, this new Steel Panther video.
Have a great weekend, gang! See ya Monday.