In Which We Played Heavy Metal Drinking Games
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- Slipknot released a mysterious new video teaser.
- I Declare War made Chris Farley fans very upset.
- Someone started a petition to break up Ghost.
- Vince declared Babymetal to be the best thing to happen to metal in a decade.
- As we predicted, the Scorpions are NOT breaking up.
- We played some heavy metal drinking games.
- We enjoyed the most metal first dance between the bride and groom in the history of weddings.
- We also enjoyed this Akercocke playthrough video… made entirely with Legos!
- We were SHOCKED to learn that no one wants to take guitar lessons with Kirk Hammett.
- We spoke to Dan Briggs of Between the Buried and Me, Trioscapes and Orbs on The MetalSucks Podcast.
We’ll see you Monday! Have a good weekend, gang!