In Which We Earned Our Insane Clown Posse Tattoo
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- Two Juggalos tried to kill their roommate for “disrespecting” Insane Clown Posse.
- We premiered the first new Rigor Mortis song in nearly 25 years, and some sweet new music from The Haunted, too.
- We listened to Phil Anselmo’s isolated vocal track for Pantera’s “Walk.”
- We explored a fan’s theory that Lamb of God drummer Chris Adler plays on the new Slipknot album.
- We learned that Burzum has been banned on eBay.
- We scored the first-ever American interview with Babymetal.
- We defended Dragonforce’s allegedly bigoted past and checked out their fucknuts cover of Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire.”
- We enjoyed the world’s most metal group hug, courtesy of Devin Townsend.
- We learned that King 810 may not be from Flint, MI, as they claim to be.
- We pondered a world with an Oderus-less GWAR.
- We had a hoedown to this hillbilly cover of AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck.”
- We spoke to Landphil from Municipal Waste, Cannabis Corpse, and Iron Reagan on The MetalSucks Podcast.
We’ll see you Monday! Have a good weekend, gang!