In Which We Celebrated Friday the 12th
THE METALSUCKS WORST WEEK PLAYLIST — WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 8 – SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend Axl and friend me, then follow Axl on Twitter and follow me on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- Slipknot released a new music video in which they debuted their new masks and their new members. They still won’t say whose those new members are, but we figured it out anyway.
- Add Eluveitie to the list of bands Triptyon’s Thomas Gabriel Fischer doesn’t like.
- Andrew W.K. wrote a stirring defense of metal.
- Neill Jameson from Krieg and Twilight wrote a heartbreaking account of Nachtmystium mainman Blake Judd’s various misdeeds.
- Entirely black chickens are the most metal birds ever.
- Revolver listed their “Ten Nu-Metal Albums You Need to Own,” so we made our own counter-list.
- We listened to The Rev and Mike Portnoy’s isolated drum tracks for Avenged Sevenfold, as well as isolated bass tracks for Metallica, Guns N’ Roses, Slayer, and others.
- We still don’t like Black Veil Brides.
- We outed actors Michael Fassbender and Amy Poehler as metalheads.
- We spoke to Cannibal Corpse drummer Paul Mazurkiewicz on The MetalSucks Podcast.
OKAY! It’s the weekend. I’m excited. Are you excited? I’m excited. See ya Monday! PEACE!!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet