Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, February 23 – February 27, 2015
- We debuted an excerpt from the English-language translation of Nergal’s autobiography.
- We watched Black Veil Brides singer Andy Biersack lose his shit and attack an audience member.
- We analyzed the rumor that Century Media is being acquired by a major label.
- We learned how much money Devin Townsend makes in a month… and it made us sad.
- We skanked to a ska version of Metallica’s “No Leaf Clover.”
- We reminded you that Alice in Chains, like Pantera, began as a glam band.
- This dude completely redefined headbanging.
- A band launched a petition against Facebook’s extortion of musical artists.
- Rob Scallon and Jared Dines wrote a song with ZERO notes!
- We spoke Enslaved’s Ivar Bjørnson on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet