Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, March 2 – March 6, 2015
- We taught you fifty things about George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher’s neck that you probably didn’t know.
- We presented scientific proof that djent is a genre.
- We spoke to Century Media founder Robert Kampf about the rumors that the company is being acquired by a major label.
- We discovered that for Adam D. from Killswitch Engage, the price is actually wrong.
- We looked at photos of Marilyn Manson’s dad dressed like Marilyn Manson, and we will never stop regretting it.
- We learned that Nergal from Behemoth is working on a solo project.
- In the debut edition of our new series, “The Criterion Contention,” we debated the superiority of Metallica’s Master of Puppets vs. The Black Album.
- Sergeant D. defended everyone’s least favorite metal-rapper, Necro.
- Following Napalm Death frontman Barney Greenway’s lead, Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi wrote a letter to the president of Indonesia asking for leniency towards two metal fans who have been sentenced to death for drug smuggling.
- We spoke to That Metal Show‘s Don Jamieson on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet