Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
- Lamb of God released their first-ever song to feature clean singing.
- Coheed and Cambria sang Justice Scalia’s dissenting opinion about gay marriage.
- The Dillinger Escape Plan released a shirt in support of gay marriage.
- Need advice? Check out our new column, “Ask Sergeant D.”!
- Puddle of Mudd’s career continues to go swimmingly.
- There’s gonna be a Rob Zombie pinball machine.
- Geoff Tate: now creepier than ever.
- Steve Tucker promises the new Morbid Angel album won’t sound like Ilud Divinium Insanus.
- Need to learn how to be black metal? Peep this video!
- We spoke to Refused’s Dennis Lyxzén on The MetalSucks Podcast.
We’re off tomorrow for the holiday weekend, but we’ll be back Monday. ‘Til then, friends…