Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
- A German rapper named Romano is obsessed with Morbid Angel, Celtic Frost, Mayhem, Deicide and more in his new single.
- Sharks love death metal, as we learned when Darkest Hour appeared on the Discovery Channel’s annual Shark Week marathon.
- “My friends, it is time 2 grow up!” declares Sergeant D. as he tells you why you should stop listening to death, reading comic books and “all ur other dumb interests.”
- A naked lady painted to look like Iron Maiden’s Eddie? Sure, why not?
- We wondered whether Slipknot and/or the Knotfest organizers knew about the Inquisition nazi controversy when they booked the band to play the fest.
- We got nostalgic about nu-metal.
- We checked out LADYBABY, a Japanese band that’s kinda like Babymetal but with a grown, bearded man as the singer.
- We talked about the annoying marketing tactics that bands employ to get your attention and asked them kindly to cut it out.
- We listened to the new Coheed and Cambria track from the band’s first-ever non-concept album.
- We talked to Cradle of Filth frontman Dani Filth on the MetalSucks Podcast.
See you all next week!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet