The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
- Our Biggest Putz in Metal Readers’ Bracket resumed!
- We learned a shocking secret about Veil of Maya.
- Vinnie Paul loves his bandana so much he oughta marry it.
- Napalm Fest was cancelled after basically every band dropped out because one of the show’s organizers made fun of a dead girl.
- Crust punk porn: for the sexy gutter rat in all of us.
- Danzig and Danzig’s Man Tits are all going to be on an upcoming episode of Portlandia.
- Dave Mustaine claims he wouldn’t re-join Metallica if asked to do so.
- Gene Simmons from KISS thinks Lamb of God would sound better with Dave Grohl on vocals.
- Century Media has been sold to Sony for a bunch of money.
- We spoke to Hate Eternal’s Erik Rutan on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet