The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 19 – October 23, 2015
- Black Sabbath REALLY liked cocaine.
- Following allegations of assault against a fan, Danzig says he’s retiring from touring.
- New Jersey’s Disma were booted from Netherlands Deathfest as a result of their Nazi associations.
- This anti-Ghost art is amazing.
- Victory Records alleges that Spotify owes them $23,000 in royalties.
- Talk about devotion to your art: Ne Obliviscaris’ drummer quit his job, which paid $150,000/year, to tour full-time.
- Most of All Shall Perish’s original line-up has reunited!
- A grown man who calls himself Virus thinks David Draiman was wrong to break up Device so soon.
- Sergeant D. asserts that musical innovation died with MySpace.
- We spoke to Lee McKinney from Born of Osiris on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet