The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 26 – October 30, 2015
- Maynard James Keenan thinks some, but not all!, Tool fans are “insufferable” and “retards.”
- As a result of mental illness, vocalist Jill Janus inaccurately announced that she was quitting Huntress.
- Seven minutes of Beavis and Butt-Head making fun of Danzig? Yes please!
- Who the fuck is going to buy toys of Doro’s backing band???
- They used Marilyn Manson’s “The Beautiful People” on Dancing with the Stars. SCARY!
- “Stupid Metal Archives Bands” is your new favorite Facebook page.
- This mash-up of Rob Zombie’s House of 1,000 Corpses and the sitcom Full House is amazing.
- Mike Portnoy has taken his Hello Kitty drum kit out on the road.
- Oh God we’re so lonely.
- We spoke to Daniel Tompkins from TesseracT on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet