The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 16 -November 20, 2015
- As part of their attack on Paris last week, terrorists killed scores of people at an Eagles of Death Metal show — includes the band’s merch manager and Metallica’s project manager. Consequently, Vince made a passion argument as to why these attacks matter to the metal community. Meanwhile, this dickless extremist Christian pastor said the fans who were killed at the show got what they had coming.
- The Ghost Inside were part of a fatal bus accident, and three members of the band are currently in critical condition.
- A Sanford, FL police officer lost his job for getting on stage with Vital Remains.
- Destruction’s frontman called out a certain “overrated American band” — probably Lamb of God — for canceling their European tour dates due to “security reasons.”
- Tool will go on tour in January.
- Surprised President Obama named-dropped “the lead singer of Korn” recently? Yeah, well, so is the lead singer of Korn.
- Kirk Hammett confirmed that Metallica once contemplated firing Lars Ulrich.
- These positive iTunes reviews for horrible metal albums are so lulzy.
- We began to premiere this year’s Converse Rubber Tracks x MetalSucks songs, produced by Will Putney and Kurt Ballou!
- We spoke to Doc Coyle (Vagus Nerve, ex-God Forbid) on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet