The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of December 7 -December 11, 2015
- Rush’s Neil Peart may or may not be retiring.
- Scott Weiland’s family impolred fans not to glorify Weiland’s death.
- Charles Bradley’s soul cover of Black Sabbath’s “Changes” is heart-wrenching.
- August Burns Red, Ghost, Lamb of God, Sevendust, and Slipknot are this year’s nominees for the Best Metal Performance Grammy.
- Slipknot’s Chris Fehn loves Donald Trump. Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe does not.
- What if these classic metal albums existed in the Star Wars universe?
- Speaking of Star Wars: the singer from Breaking Benjamin REALLY hates the new Star Wars Battlefront video game.
- A black metal parody of Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas”? Yes please!
- MetalSucks readers named Cattle Decapitation’s The Anthropocene Extinction the Best Metal Album of 2015.
- We spoke to Tommy Rogers from Between the Buried and Me on The MetalSucks Podcast.