The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 4 – January 8, 2016
- A professional metal band manager told us why Thy Art is Murder should be making more money.
- Check out thirty of the worst heavy metal album covers of all time.
- Sign this petition to have a newly discovered heavy metal element named in Lemmy’s honor.
- Speaking of Lemmy: he did not want Chris Holmes in Motörhead.
- We wondered: what’s gonna happen when a member of Metallica dies?
- We also wondered: is The Big Short the most metal movie of 2015?
- Sarah Longfield covered Job for a Cowboy… on the toilet.
- Municipal Waste and All Shall Perish both made awesome t-shirts lambasting certain presidential candidates.
- Axl Rose revealed the source of his weight problem.
- We spoke to Randy Blythe from Lamb of God on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet