The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 7 – March 11, 2016
- We could listen to Donald Trump say “China” all day.
- Deftones debuted a new track live.
- Samus Paulicelli from Decrepit Birth demonstrated fourteen different types of blast beats in one video.
- Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, Def Leppard, and The Darkness have made some of the most expensive metal albums of all time.
- AC/DC were forced to cut their North American tour short because singer Brian Johnson is in danger of permanently losing his hearing.
- Do you enjoy sexually assaulting women? Well, you’re a prick, and Baroness want you to stay the fuck away from their shows.
- Kvelertak announced their new album and unveiled a new song.
- Scientists discovered a material darker than any black previously known to man.
- The Mexican market for Iron Maiden bootleg merch is NUTS.
- We spoke to Anthony Notarmaso from After the Burial on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet