The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 9 – May 13, 2016
- Ozzy Osbourne was missing, but don’t worry, they found him.
- The Doom launch trailer is metal as fuck.
- Rob Zombie stood up for Babymetal.
- Meet Phil Anselmo’s Scour, your new favorite band.
- Although his wife’s case was tossed out of court, the daughter of late Slipknot bassist Paul Gray can sue for damages.
- What happens when you try to write a song while on ‘shrooms? This!
- These are the five favorite guitar albums of Lamb of God’s Mark Morton.
- New Meshuggah is coming soon!!!
- Slayer will tour with Anthrax and Death Angel.
- We spoke to Joe Duplantier from Gojira on The MetalSucks Podcast.