The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 23 – May 27, 2016
- These assholes have officially ruined inverted crosses.
- New supergroup New Supergroup Alert features members of every band ever.
- Brendon Small says he’s “basically done” making Dethklok records.
- After the Eagles of Death Metal were dropped from a festival due to controversial remarks by frontman Jesse Hughes, a Muslim fan penned an open letter to Hughes calling him out for bigotry.
- We argued that Donald Drumpf is a lot like Metallica in the early 80s.
- Manowar announced their farewell tour :(
- Kelly Osbourne tweeted the personal phone number of the woman who allegedly had an affair with her father.
- This guy chronicled every single band shirt that appears in Heavy Metal Parking Lot.
- Here is a reggae mash-up of Pantera’s “Walk.”
- We spoke to Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet