The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of June 6 – June 10, 2016
- Axl Rose is trying to have all photos that make him look far removed from the internet.
- Pentagram’s Bobby Liebling is apparently a sexist dick.
- This is what happens when you slow down Napalm Death’s “You Suffer,” the shortest song ever written.
- Tired of Satan? Try worshipping one of these metal gods instead!
- Watch John Oliver’s hilarious joke about Evanescence.
- Abbath is the latest tr00 cvlt metal musician to endorse Babymetal.
- Corey Taylor broke his neck, leading to the postponement of Slipknot’s next tour.
- Corrosion of Conformity’s Reed Mullin suffered an alcohol-induced seizure.
- Watch almost three minutes of mind-bending visuals from the new Tool live show.
- We discussed 2016’s best albums so far with Rob from Metal Injection on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet