The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of August 8 – August 12, 2016
- Glen Benton is pissed ’cause Slipknot allegedly said they’d take Deicide out on tour and then never did; Corey Taylor says he has no idea what the hell Benton is talking about.
- Lamb of God’s Mark Morton discussed the death of his young daughter in a moving essay.
- We asked you: which band has the best masks?
- Amerakin Overdose are proof that sometimes you can judge a book by its cover.
- Is Gorilla Biscuits’ vocalist a racist? Nope!
- Are these the most “essential” nu-metal albums?
- Max Frank argued that The Dillinger Escape Plan will someday be remembered as one of the best bands of all time.
- We played metal for a family of non-metal fans, and this is what happened.
- Sepultura guitarist Andreas Kisser’s online accounts were hacked by racists.
- We spoke to Karl Sanders from Nile on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet