Iron Maiden Tour with Ghost, Carnifex Vocalist Says Deathcore is Done, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 16 – January 20, 2017
- Iron Maiden will tour North America with Ghost.
- Carnifex’s vocalist says the only deathcore bands left are Suicide Silence, Whitechapel, and his own.
- Speaking of Suicide Silence: producer Ross Robinson responded to the backlash against the clean vocals on their new single, “Doris.”
- Nergal from Behemoth is not a fan of Babymetal.
- This Trent Reznor quote is mad confusing.
- Joey Jordison says he “would never quit Slipknot, ever.”
- Tony Iommi shared the story of the time Donald Trump came to see Black Sabbath.
- Metallica’s James Hetfield will narrate a documentary about pornography addiction.
- Brian Storm says it’s time to stop your crying and admit that Breaking Benjamin are awesome.
- Neige from Alcest shared a playlist of his favorite post-punk songs.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet