Layne Staley’s Doppelgänger, GWAR and Brujeria and Trump’s Severed Head, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 29 – June 2, 2017
- This dude sounds EXACTLY like Layne Staley.
- Always remember, GWAR and Brujeria “decapitated” Donald Trump before Kathy Griffin did.
- Jonathan Davis revealed his favorite and least favorite Korn albums.
- A Ukranian zoo erected a statue of Slayer’s Tom Araya.
- Corey Taylor revealed which Slipknot mast is his favorite.
- Glenn Danzig not only supports Trump’s travel ban, but he thinks Planned Parenthood sells baby parts, too.
- Tool’s Maynard James Keenan proudly stands with the entitled snowflake assholes.
- Baroness got a new guitar player.
- Slayer fan John Clayton lost his job at ESPN.
- Deicide’s Steve Asheim shared his side of the story as to why Jack Owen left the band.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet